Building integrated photovoltaic technology is a kind of technology that integrates photovoltaic products into construction, carrying out the new energy-saving concept that buildings generate energy. BIPV products should not only meet the aesthetic requirement on building design, but also accords with the energy saving and environmental requirement of buildings. The design, construction, acceptance check and management of building integrated photovoltaic systems are synchronous to that of buildings, making BIPV systems become the constituent parts of buildings.
Advantages of Building Integrated Photovoltaic (BIPV)
1. The unique building materials provide new design elements for building design.
2. The development, design and construction of BIPV and buildings are synchronous.
3. Building integrated photovoltaic system can offer clean electricity to buildings, reducing the operating cost of buildings.
4. The electricity generated can be used on site.
5. The pollution caused by fossil fuels and the emissions of greenhouse gases can be reduced.
6. Building integrated photovoltaic systems can provide electricity for people during rush hours, which greatly eases the pressure of using electricity.
7. Our building integrated photovoltaic system enjoys low heat absorption rate. This will relieve the urban heat island effect and reduce the refrigeration energy consumption of building.
8. The light reflex of glass surface is effectively reduced and the light pollution caused by glass curtain wall is avoided.
As a professional supplier of building integrated photovoltaic systems in China, we are experienced in developing, designing and building solar photovoltaic systems. We have obtained ISO9001:2008 certification, and our building integrated photovoltaic systems, as well as solar panels are well received by our customers in America, Canada, Germany, Italy, Spain, Belgium, Czech Republic, Australia, and Indonesia, and more.
Please feel free to contact us if you have any problem.